As regular viewers of my blog may have noticed, my blog has had a complete face lift -and it was surprisingly more simple than I thought.
Here are the quick steps I followed to create my new look:
1. Click in Download button and save file in PC [hard drive].
2. File that you have downloaded is .ZIP file so need to be extracted. Extract / Unzip it.
3. Log in Blogger dashboard
4. Click Template (or Design > Edit HTML > Upload) and look at the top right corner, you will see Backup / Restore button
5. Click Manage and on pop-up windows Browse button and look for folder that is created after extracted file that you have downloaded.
6. Folder has a XML file and TXT file or Internet shortcut, you select only XML file.
8. Click Upload button.
9. Confirm and Save.
And that's it... Unless you want to be a html whizz and edit the pre made layout.
Search within the html to change the colour, font and size of texts -This is simple to find as they will be clearly listed.
To change pictures you will have to find the picture html, delete this and replace it with an picture ht5ml of your choice -remember that the dimensions will need to be the same!!
As html codes are usually very long, a quick way to find what you're looking for is hitting the apple button and F; this opens up the search tab.
I hope this helps; any questions please feel free to comment.